Outsourcing Your Infrastructure
To drive efficiencies within your organization, you must be able to provide a high level of top-quality, predictable service, regardless of impending project demands or operational urgencies. This is one of our specialties. Outsource your service needs to SMS, and you can relax, knowing you’re working with an organization that has a core competency in IT and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
Enjoy Advantages of Onshore Service Desk
Imagine how satisfied your end users would be with a single point of contact for service requests and a self-service knowledge base that’s always up to date. Now think about how great life would be for you if your service staff used root-cause analysis to drive down ticket volume, utilized ITIL best practices to resolve problems, and provided metrics to help increase productivity – all without being asked. SMS Service Desk gives you these advantages remotely or onsite, at predictable costs that simplify IT planning and budgeting. And since service desk resources can be shared between multiple companies, you pay only for what you need, when you need it.
Worry Free Infrastructure
With everything else your staff has to do, maintaining servers can fall to the bottom of the list. With SMS 24/7/365 infrastructure services, including remote monitoring, your Tier I-III infrastructure and applications environments will always run at peak performance. With your SMS Technical Operations Manager watching over your operations, you’ll never need to give your systems, databases, mid-tier apps, networks, messaging and storage systems a second thought. And you’ll have more time to focus on connections that will take your business to the next level of excellence.
Our Service Offering
We have created our Managed Services offering with the overarching goal to improve our client’s infrastructure over time and to return precious time lost to our customers. To accomplish that and to highlight, we have intentionally included in our service:
- A Single Point of Contact (SPOC) or Technical Operations Manager who will oversee activities, issues, questions, concerns regarding your operations.
- Detailed analytics on the data we collect during the engagement with the objective of reducing ticket volumes and streamlining processes
- Ongoing maintenance of documentation and run books even as changes occur in your environment
- Maintaining and tuning monitoring alerts so they reflect the realities of your environment
- Proactive recommendations as appropriate where we see technical architecture or process areas of improvement
- Inclusive are hours each quarter used to address issues where you need assistance from us and those requests are not in the body of the contract
- High 1st line resolution of 75-80% conservatively