- Bachelors, 5+ years of experience in Architect and design, high availability concepts, load balancers, cluster, networking, operating system concepts, databases, continuous integration, and firewalls.
- Create enterprise projects that utilize middleware platforms and ensure the support teams have adequate information and knowledge to maintain the environment.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
- Design, install, and support an organization’s computer systems and are responsible for LANs, WANs, network segments, and Internet and intranet systems.
- Develop middleware technologies as a service capability for applications and Middleware technologies include but are not limited to WebSphere, WebServer, MQ, Apache, Tomcat and J2EE.
Job Location: Irving, TX.
Available for employment at various client sites in US.
Send resume to Server Management
5525 N MacArthur Blvd, 655, Irving, TX 75038.